- Shop Applied Products
- About Us
- Customer Service
- Contact Us
Improve the Quality of Life of Patients
Applied Home Healthcare Equipment is on the front lines of improving patient care: providing high quality, innovative oxygen products to home healthcare providers and making it easier and more cost effective for the home healthcare providers to give their patients superior care.
Applied Home Healthcare Equipment launched in 1993 with the aim to educate, innovate and help home healthcare providers improve the quality of life of patients. Check out some of our regulatory articles on our online magazine or see some of our media coverage in our news section. (Please note that we do not work directly with patients. Applied is a business to business manufacturer.)
Why It's Great to Work at Applied:
- It's an opportunity to work autonomously and see your ideas come to life- Applied routinely uses innovative ideas from its associates.
- It's an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with the company- Applied promotes from within.
- It's an opportunity to work quickly- Applied can respond to opportunities without the red tape that can some times get in the way.
- It's a great work place culture- Applied has Cedar Point days, Halloween Trick or Treat at work for the kids, Annual Catered Holiday Party, Spontaneous Free Company Lunches, Corporate Challenge Team... and more!
Benesfits We Offer:
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Join Our Team ... Current Openings
Credit/Accounts Receivable Specialist
The credit/accounts receivable specialist is responsible for credit and other accounting functions. Responsibilities will include the processing up/issuing of credit memos as appropriate. The position may also provide general office support...[read more]
Customer Care Representative
The Customer Care Representative will need to show the ability to understand the shipping and receiving process, complete the ordering process and enter quotes and orders into QuickBooks, demonstrate the methods of using products and resolve customer queries, repsponsible to achieve customer satisfaction, take customer calls, provide technical support by explaining details of the products...[read more]
The Engineering Assistant will support and assist the Lead Engineer with project management and development as well as identifying and helping to resolve production issues...[read more]
The Mechanical Engineer position will design mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods, resolve production issues through project management and development, evaluate mechanicaland electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research...[read more]
The Repair Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to troubleshoot, repair, analyze, make service recommendations, and detail documentation on all OxyGo equipment according to safety...[read more]